Wednesday, September 9, 2009

~*Crazy, Crazy & Crazier*~


Feeling half way alone in this journey we call "life" some days I want nothing more than to throw myself over the edge of a steep curb in hopes that it will land me some place other than where I am! Today I want nothing more than to bury myself under loads of fluffy pillows and pretend as if no form of technology that one communicates with exists. I want to block society out of my mind and revert back to the moments when I was to small to think or speak. All I could do was observe nothing was right or wrong it just......was. Right now I am so aloof that I can't even state the purpose of this blog. Its just a string of random thoughts interconnected with some emotion that can't quite be explained because I'm not to sure how I'm feeling at the moment just...... extremely tired!! I have no clue why I find it necessary to write pages full of words that may have no meaning to a cyber world that doesn't care one way or another whether may days are full of happiness, or something less than happiness. I guess it just comes down to saying there is always something to complain about, man is never satisfied. IF only I could get to the place to say I'm content, to feel content even when things are the worst. I'll know that I have grown in the things of God when I can say, that I am "content!!" Right now I'm simply standing still waiting for some wind strong enough to come blow me in the right direction!

"Faith Can See What the Eyes Cannot."by:Ja'Nise W.

No comments: