Friday, September 4, 2009

~~$The Ghetto$~~


I must admit today out of all day's I despise living in the heart of this ghetto community we have named Detroit :P oh sure many of you facebookers may disagree with me but perhaps if you were sitting here now or rather about 10 minutes ago in the midst of the screaming you to would be writing a facebook note in hopes that all the ghetto people in the world would suddenly transform from your words of wisdom. Nonetheless, I don't even know where to begin or how! I'm sitting in my room trying to study; when shouting erupts from outside my window at first I blocked it out thinking for some odd reason that people were just playing around! But the profanity only got louder and then I realized perhaps this wasn't a game?!?! I glanced out the window to see a woman well over her teenage years (it appeared) to be swinging a pole over her head yelling SCREAMING sHoutINg at another young (or old) woman to , "Take her crazy pills before she gets arrested!" SUddenly, I realized these kinds of events make me embarrassed for my culture! Am I saying I hate being "BLACK" oh absolutely not lol I'm saying I hate that black is so closely associated with violence and hate! I mean come on now its so true , In school if another black person "Usually" a girl walks in seems like the first thing she does is grim me............ What normal human being does that??! ANYWAY, I began to think how I miss our quiet little townhouse (outside of Detroit). Okay to get back on track, the other woman (without the pole) whom I couldnt see suddenly appears with a gas can THAT'S RIGHT a gas can a matches ....... I couldn't believe what she did. SHe set the other womans grass on fire.. !! Of course she ran after that so she wouldn't get beat with a pole but besides that fact, people don't act like people they act like animals around here! I am so glad that winter is nearing that's when all the "BLACk bears" go in for hiberation. That's the time when the ghetto is actually a happy place to live.(lol )That's when I actually sit on the porch as if it were summertime drinking in the sight of the ghetto's of Detroit holding the beauty of silence. OH and I just learned more from the ghetto woman the gas can....... she was in our garage ... my mom and dad were doing the yard today ! My dad walks into the garage and tells her to get out SHE cuts HIM with a little knife!!! Will I ever invite anyone to my house when its not winter time.. umm i'm not sure I would hate for them to see a live shooting of "Cops" on my time... BTW the cops arrived after the entire event which lasted alittle over an hour umm perfect timing Detroit Police! Perhaps God has placed us here for a reason...... I'm no Ghandi but I sure do hope my prayers bring peace! The bible's new form of living in the wilderness should be living in the ghetto you have got to learn to survive! lol ~Ja'Nise~

No comments: